Are you looking for a role where the work that you do sustainably creates an impact on a global scale? Do you wish to be a part of a diverse and multicultural company? If so, Triggerise could be the place for you!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia and platforms in Uganda, Burkina Faso and Cameroon. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users - primarily young women and adolescent girls - to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Triggerise team is vibrant and enthusiastic, and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal, and friendly. For this position, the skills you bring are more important than your location so feel free to apply from anywhere in the world!
The Business Development Lead will work closely with the CEO and the COO at Triggerise to execute a fundraising strategy that enables Triggerise to reach its ambitious goals for growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor grant opportunities and conduct pipeline forecasting and donor surveillance to track the release of procurements.
- Support the development of a strong prospect and pipeline of priority donors, keeping abreast of the latest developments within the donor and partner landscape.
- Support scoping and intelligence gathering efforts to ensure we are well positioned and have secured the right partnerships for priority bids in the pipeline.
- Facilitate strategic decision making on donor funding and partnership opportunities to pursue.
- Drive proposal development, fully owning and coordinating the process— from creating buy-in around responsibilities and timelines, motivating and organizing people, guiding players through every step in the proposal process, gathering inputs from technical leads, working with finance teams on budget development, creating supplementary materials, to rolling up your sleeves to write proposals and submit them.
- Hone systems, by documenting and implementing business processes, procedures, and templates to improve the workflow for business development, and supporting the roll out of CRM tools such as Salesforce.
You have a deep passion for making the world a better place and an ability to balance big picture, strategic thinking and design with getting tangible activities operationalised.
- You are an exceptional writer, and can put pen to paper to produce clear, succinct, outputs quickly and often under the pressure of deadlines.
- You excel at tactical productivity. You get things done.
- You are organized and pay close attention to detail.
- You have a people-orientation and are a natural connector. You enjoy engaging partners, and donors, and inspiring them to support your work.
- You are a good communicator. You can effectively and tell our story to market our offerings in a compelling way.
- You are a team-builder. You enjoy collaborating with various teams across the organization and can get broad buy-in for your work.
- You thrive in small, fast growing organizations and work well on small, fast growing teams.
- Experience in international development or global health is preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required
- Strong verbal and written communicator. .
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated success in building collaborative relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Experience with fundraising, business development, proposal management and relationship management will be a bonus.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
- A personal development budget.
- The flexibility to work remotely.
- Unlimited holidays. If you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- We trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
Interested? Click Apply for This Job! Want more information? Check out our website triggerise.org or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.